So you want to protect your handwritten content from thieves and you are running a blogger website? Seriously, it’s too annoying seeing people copy our Hard-written content and publishing on their own sites.
So today I’m here with a super easy solution for that. In this article, I’m going to show you a very simple way to disable this text copy option from your entire blog only.
Again it’s super easy to do so. You don’t need to have any technical/coding knowledge for this.
Now let’s start with the process…
Diable Text Copy Option From Blogger:
- Step 1: Go to your blogger dashboard
- Step 2: Go to the Layout section
- Step 3: Add a gadget anywhere in the layout
- Step 5: Copy-paste the following code in the content section of the HTML gadget.
and that’s it. Now just go on your blog and try copying any text from any of your blog post.
You won’t be able to copy anything now, wasn’t it super simple?!
So that’s pretty much it for this article. I hope this article helped you. Consider sharing this with your friends & family who need it.
We suggest you to follow us on our facebook page to get regular post updates of STECHM.
- POCO F2 Expected Specs & Launch
- Best Android Launchers 2019
- Best Icon Packs 2019
- Funny WiFi Passwords